Owensboro Catholic Schools in partnership with our supporting parishes understand the financial commitment a family makes when they choose a Catholic education. The Tuition Assistance Fund varies from year to year and are dependent on a family’s need, overall applicant pool, and the school budget.
Tuition Assistance Dates:
February 3rd: Tuition Assistance begins for ALL families
February 28th: Tuition Assistance deadline for returning families. Applications must have ALL documentation submitted by this date.
Prior to applying for FACTS Tuition Assistance, please read the OCS Tuition Assistance Guidelines to assist you in filing your application and other pertinent information.
You may also download the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Information Flyer.
OCS Tuition Assistance
Owensboro Catholic Schools utilizes FACTS Management Company, which is an independent, third party company that processes all applications and supporting documentation in order to provide OCS with current need evaluations for each family.
- There is a nonrefundable fee of $32.00 to apply for tuition assistance, paid directly to FACTS, upon submitting your application.
- All required documentation (see OCS Tuition Assistance Guidelines for more information) have been uploaded or faced to FACTS Management Company. The fax number is 866-315-9264. IF you need assistance uploading or applying for Tuition Assistance, please contact the OCS Central Officer at 270-686-8896.
- Please ensure to check your email for notifications from FACTS regarding awards, uploading additional documents, etc. after applying.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time from the date you provide ALL supporting documents to inquire further about the status of your application. Applicants can check their application status anytime by logging into their FACTS account.
OCS Tuition Assistance Appeal Form
Families may appeal for additional assistance after the deadline if extenuating circumstances (loss of employment, illness, emergency) occurs during the school year. In such situations, applications are required to complete the OCS Tuition Assistance Appeal Form. Please read the application carefully and attach all supporting documents that are applicable to the situation.
Each OCS Tuition Assistance Appeal form will be evaluated for additional need by the Tuition Assistance Committee. While every family’s appeal will be carefully reviewed for eligibility for additional assistance, submission of the Appeal Form does not guarantee a change in the tuition assistance award/denial.
Expectations for Families Receiving Tuition Assistance
- Actively volunteer in the parish and school community
- Actively participate and support parish and school fundraising activities and events
- Actively support and promote the parish and the school in the greater community