Our administration, faculty, and staff strive to provide our families with a quality Catholic K-12 education by fostering excellence in discipleship, academics, and extracurricular activities. We are committed to working closely with our families to meet our students’ needs. While the foundation of our school program is our Catholic faith, it is our goal to guide our students as young disciples of Jesus Christ.
NEW STUDENT at OCMS or OCHS – If you are going to be a new student at OCMS or OCHS and you are not coming from a Catholic middle school or a Catholic elementary school, we would like to get to know you better. We will need to schedule an interview with you and your parents/guardians prior to you enrolling.
After your interview, the school site will notify you if you are accepted. At that point in time, you can begin online registration, applying for tuition assistance, etc.. OCS Central Office employees can help you through each step – contact us at 270-686-8896.
- It’s free to register for Owensboro Catholic Schools. The $50 registration fee was dropped but returning families who do NOT register in March will have to pay a $200 late registration fee beginning April 1. Starting June 1, that grows to a $300 late registration fee. New families will not ever have a registration fee.
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian) (if applicable).
- If applicable, complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application by February 15, 2019 (Round 1). The majority of tuition assistance funds are awarded in this time frame.
- If not paying in full, complete the online FACTS payment plan set up by July 29, 2019 – to avoid a 2% penalty.
- If paying in full, pay the 2019-20 tuition by July 19, 2019, to receive a 3% discount.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.