Owensboro Catholic Schools has a long and storied history of welcoming new students and families to the OC family! As a new family, we believe you will discover that your child will graduate with a strong foundation in both the values and morals of the Catholic faith and academic preparedness.
New Family Registration Process
- Complete online registration forms for all students.*
- Pay the $50 (per family), non-refundable registration fee online by March 17 for current families. Your registration fee does not get applied to tuition after March 17, 2017 and a late fee is applied after March 31, 2017. New families will have their $50 registration fee applied to tuition.
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian).
- If applicable, complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application by March 17, 2017 for current families and March 30, 2017 for new families.
- If not paying in full, complete the online FACTS payment plan set up.
- If paying in full, pay the 2017-18 tuition by July 14, 2017.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.
* New students enrolling in OCHS or OCMS, if not a transfer from a Catholic middle school or grade school, must FIRST schedule an interview with OCHS Assistant Principal Kurt Osborne (270-684-3215; [email protected]) or the OCMS Principal David Kessler (270-683-0480; [email protected]).