Registration for: All Students
- Returning families will not ever have a registration fee.
- New families will have a $100 registration fee (non-refundable).
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian) (if applicable).
- If applicable, returning families should complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application sometime between Feb. 1-28. The majority of tuition assistance funds are awarded in this time frame. If applicable, new families should complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application beginning February 1 and ongoing as long as funds are available.
- If not paying in full, complete the online FACTS payment plan set up by July 30, 2021 – to avoid a 2% penalty.
- If paying in full, pay the 2021-2022 tuition by July 23, 2021, to receive a 3% discount off net tuition.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.
Registration for: New OCMS or OCHS Students
NEW STUDENT at OCMS or OCHS – If you are going to be a new student at OCMS or OCHS and you are not coming from a Catholic middle school or a Catholic elementary school, we would like to get to know you better. We will need to schedule an interview with you and your parents/guardians prior to you enrolling.
After your interview, the school site will notify you if you are accepted. At that point in time, you can begin online registration, applying for tuition assistance, etc.. OCS Central Office employees can help you through each step – contact us at 270-686-8896.