Registration Process for Owensboro Catholic Schools
Thank you for your interest in Owensboro Catholic Schools! We look forward to talking with you about enrolling your child OCS for the 2021-22 school year. Please note the application above is only for new families. All returning families will receive their re-enrollment packet through email. If you have not received your re-enrollment email, please contact Central Office at 270-686-8896.
We will be conducting in person instruction 5 days a week following all CDC and local health department best practices to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Each Campus requires an interview with prospective families.
To schedule this interview, please contact Nicollette Vizuet at the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.
Current and New Families Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
If you have any questions about the registration and tuition assistance process, please contact the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.
Registration Process for: All Students
- Returning families must register prior to March 12th, 2021 to avoid a late registration fee. Returning families who register from March 13 – April 30 will be assessed a $200 late registration fee. Starting May 1, the fee goes to $300. New families will not have a registration fee in their first year.
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian) if applicable. This must be completed each school year.
- If applicable, complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application.
- If paying in full, pay the 2021-2022 tuition by July 23, 2021, to receive a 3% discount on net tuition.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site, i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.