Registration Process for Owensboro Catholic Schools
A Message for Prospective Families –
Thank you for your interest in Owensboro Catholic Schools! We look forward to talking with you about enrolling your child OCS for the 2020-21 school year.
We will be conducting in person instruction 5 days a week following all CDC and local health department best practices to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Each Campus requires an interview with prospective families.
Please complete the online registration HERE.
To schedule this interview, please contact Nicollette Vizuet at the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.
Current and New Families Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
If you have any questions about the registration and tuition assistance process, please contact the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.
Returning Families click HERE to Register for the 2020-2021 School Year
New Families click HERE to Register for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration Process for: All Students
- Returning families must register prior to March 31st, 2020 to avoid a late registration fee. Returning families who register from April 1st through May 31st will have to pay a $200 late registration fee. Starting June 1st, that grows to a $300 late registration fee. New families will not have a registration fee.
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian) if applicable. This must be completed each school year.
- If applicable, complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application.
- If paying in full, pay the 2020-2021 tuition by August 7th, 2020, to receive a 3% discount.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site, i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.