Registration Process for Owensboro Catholic Schools
March 3rd: Registration begins for ALL families
March 27th: Registration deadline for returning families (after this date, returning families will be subject to registration fees).
Current and New Families Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Families who are applying for FACTS tuition assistance will need to use their current login information (if they have an existing FACTS account for a payment plan) or they will need to create a new account (if they do not have an existing FACTS account) to access the FACTS Tuition Assistance Online Application.
If you have any questions about the registration and tuition assistance process, please contact the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.
Returning Families click HERE to Register for the 2020-2021 School Year
New Families click HERE to Register for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration Process for: All Students
- Returning families must register prior to March 31st, 2020 to avoid a late registration fee. Returning families who register from April 1st through May 31st will have to pay a $200 late registration fee. Starting June 1st, that grows to a $300 late registration fee. New families will not have a registration fee.
- Confirm parish sponsorship (responsibility of the parent or guardian) if applicable. This must be completed each school year.
- If applicable, complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application by February 28th, 2020.
- If not paying in full, complete the online FACTS payment plan set up by July 24th, 2020. Failure to do so will result in a 2% penalty.
- If paying in full, pay the 2020-2021 tuition by August 7th, 2020, to receive a 3% discount.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school site, i.e. birth certificate, physicals/medical exams/immunization records, baptismal certificate (if applicable), etc.
Registration for: New OCMS or OCHS Students
NEW STUDENT at OCMS or OCHS: If you are going to be a new student at OCMS or OCHS and you are not coming from a Catholic middle school or a Catholic elementary school, we would like to get to know you better. We will need to schedule an interview with you and your parents/guardians prior to you enrolling. To schedule this interview, please contact Nicollette Vizuet at the OCS Central Office at 270-686-8896.