Food Service Manager
Opening: Food Service Manager
School: Owensboro Catholic Middle School
2540 Christie Place
Owensboro, KY 42301
Description: We are looking for dedicated, responsible individual to serve as the Food Service Manager at Owensboro Catholic Middle School from 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. each school day (schedules may vary).
The employee must:
- Be able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Have a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least five year’s work experience preferred
- Food Service experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Authorize employer to run Criminal Background Check prior to working
- Acceptable/Clear Background Check must be returned and approved by employer prior to working
- Complete Safe Environment Training prior to working
- After hired, candidate must complete Food Service training and Food Service meetings as required
Interested applicants may fill out an employment application online or send their resumes to:
McRaith Catholic Center
600 Locust Street Owensboro, KY 42301
ATTN: Food Service Office
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Owensboro Catholic Schools – Substitute Teachers
Owensboro Catholic Schools is looking for Substitute Teachers. Substitutes may work at the K-3 Campus, 4-6 Campus, Middle School and High School. This is a non-contracted position and work availability varies based on need.
Position Summary: Provide continuation of instruction and management of students in absence of the regular teacher in a variety of content areas and grade levels.
- Completion of 64 college credit hours and an official transcript for validation
- Classroom Management Skills
- Successfully complete a criminal history and background check
- Be a retired teacher
- Hold teaching certification or a Statement of Eligibility
- Be a Teacher in Training. To qualify in the category, candidates must meet one of the following criteria
- Be enrolled in a teacher education program and have completed 64 credit hours with a minimum GPA of 2.5, or
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours toward a Master’s degree in Education
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective continuation of instruction based on lesson plans and/or instructions provided by the regular teacher
- Effectively communicate assignments and instructions to students and provide assistance
- Follow all safety and emergency procedures established by the school
- Supervision of students using proper classroom management techniques
- Provide detailed notes and feedback to the regular teacher
Owensboro Catholic Schools is an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. All interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter [email protected] or write Brooke Hattabaugh, Owensboro Catholic Schools Human Resources, 1524 W Parrish Ave, Owensboro, KY 42301.
OCMS Girls Basketball Coach Needed
OCMS is looking to hire a 7th grade girls basketball coach. This person should have knowledge of basketball and experience in working with middle school age students. This person should be at least 21 years of age and able to complete safe environment and background checks.
Responsiblities are scheduling practices and instructing students in fundamental basketball. If anyone is interested please contact Mark Woodward ([email protected])