Owensboro Catholic Schools
OCHS – RECEPTIONIST
Qualifications: High School Diploma; secondary or post-secondary courses in Business and/or Secretarial skills which include technology skills and competence in Word, Excel, etc.
Essential Skills: Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to communicate well (written/verbal), ability to stay calm and tactful at all times.
Reports to: Principal
Handle all incoming calls and messages for faculty and students.
- Greet all visitors to OCHS in a positive manner.
- Be aware and able to provide information for salesmen, speakers, parents.
- Prepare and send out daily email announcements to homerooms and post on web-site for parents.
- Assist registrar with transcripts as needed.
- Be of assistance and direction to all students who come to the office.
- Assist with office machines issues, and cover for other office personnel as needed.
- Prepare school newsletter and other correspondence assigned by Principal.
- Take minutes/cover for occasional meetings outside of school hours such as Athletic Advisory Board, School Admin Meetings, Parent/Teacher conferences.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Principal.
Work 37.5 hours per week during school year.
OCHS Assistant Cheer Coach
OCHS is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Cheer coach to assist the Head coach in running all team activities. This position will help with the development of the program by working closely with cheerleaders on skill development, team work and leadership. Some experience as a competitive cheer coach at the high school or college level preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work cooperatively with students, staff, administration and parents. Candidates must meet qualifications to be a KHSAA coach. Preferred Practicing Catholic. Employment is conditional upon successful completion of a background check.
Owensboro Catholic High School is an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. Resumes should be submitted to Brooke Hattabaugh, Owensboro Catholic High School, 1524 W. Parrish Ave., Owensboro, KY, 42301, or e-mail to [email protected]
Food Service Cook/Worker
Opening: Food Service Cook /Worker
School: Owensboro Catholic Elementary K-3 Campus
4017 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
Description: We are looking for dedicated, responsible individual to serve as the Food Service Server /Worker at Owensboro Catholic Elementary K-3 Campus from 10:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. each school day.
The employee must:
- Be able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Have a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Authorize employer to run Criminal Background Check prior to working
- Acceptable/Clear Background Check must be returned and approved by employer prior to working
- Complete Safe Environment Training prior to working
- After hired, candidate must complete Food Service training as required
Interested applicants may fill out an employment application online or send their resumes to:
Owensboro Catholic Elementary K-3 Campus
4017 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
ATTN: Kelly Trogden
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider