Owensboro Catholic Schools
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – St. Peter of Alcantara Parish
St. Peter of Alcantara Parish in Stanley, KY is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of bookkeeper/administrative assistant working approximately twenty hours per week. Applicant should have good organizational skills, telephone skills, bookkeeping skills and general office skills. Candidate will need to have knowledge of Microsoft programs, basic office functions and accounting software. Contact Details: St. Peter of Alcantara Parish is an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. All interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
Owensboro Catholic Elementary 4-6 Campus
Extended School Day Program Caregivers Needed: at least 18 years of age, Monday – Friday, 2:00 – 5:30 PM immediate opening. Pay rate to be determined by experience. Work with students in grades 4, 5, and 6. Application available by contacting Maria Carr at [email protected].
Diocese of Owensboro – Administrative Assistant for the Catholic Schools Office
The Diocese of Owensboro has a job opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the Catholic Schools Office. This position is located at the McRaith Catholic Center in Owensboro, KY. The Diocese of Owensboro encompasses 78 parishes and 17 schools in western Kentucky.
Position Summary: Working under the supervision of the Superintendent of Catholic Schools, the full-time administrative assistant oversees and manages all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Associate’s degree in business-related field preferred or high school graduate with five years office experience
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to relate to a variety of persons
- Capable of self-direction, multi-tasking, organization and prioritizing work
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong writing skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, etc.)
- Possess good writing and problem-solving skills
- Successfully complete a criminal history and background check
The Diocese of Owensboro is an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. All interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Volleyball Coach – OCMS
Owensboro Catholic Middle School looking for an individual who would be interested in coaching our 8th grade volleyball team. This person must be 21 years of age or older have a solid background in volleyball. They also must complete Safe Environment and background checks. If you are interested contact Mark Woodward at the middle school 270-683-0480 or [email protected].