At Owensboro Catholic Schools, academic excellence is a top priority. The cost of challenging each student to reach their potential based on Catholic values that inspire leadership in faith and action exceeds tuition every year. The main way OCS keeps tuition at its current level is through fundraising. There are many ways to get involved with fundraising at Owensboro Catholic Schools. These events are successful when EVERYONE is involved.
- PTO Donations
- Box Tops for Education
- Annual Dinner & Auction – A(ces) Night Out!
- Athletic Fundraisers
What does the money we raise through fundraising support?
- Helps offset tuition for all OCS families
- Aids in providing financial aid to qualified students and families
- Helps maintain our 4 buildings and grounds
- Supports upgrades to technology and books
What better way to connect with your alma mater or your child’s school, than to serve on a committee or volunteer for an event? We want you. Not sure where to begin? Simply email your name and phone number to Natalie Hayden, Fundraising Coordinator, and she will be happy to assist you in finding something for you.