Dear OC Families,
In response to parent feedback, and in alignment with our commitment to continuous improvement, we are pleased to announce that we will begin utilizing FACTS on the OCS registration portal for the 2021-2022 academic year. The FACTS registration module will interface with the other FACTS products (tuition assistance, payment plans) already in use at OCS. Coming soon will be FACTS billing, where you will be able to keep up with your account online, anytime.
The move to FACTS will provide an opportunity to collect updated accurate data from families. For some of you, this will be the first time in 10 years you have provided any new data. Moving forward, the information you provide will populate the FACTS registration fields and will simply require review and updating, as necessary.
Upcoming key dates, deadlines, and related registration news:
- Registration for returning families will begin on Monday, March 8th. Previously scheduled to begin on March 1st, the delay became necessary due to recent inclement weather conditions.
- Returning families who register between March 8th and March 31st will not incur a late fee. As of April 1st, the late fee will be $200. As of May 1st, and beyond the late fee will be $300.
- Registration for new families will begin on Monday, March 15th. Families new to OCS will pay a one time $100 registration fee.
- Tuition Assistance: Deadline for application submission for returning families is February 28th, 2021. For new families, the process is on going or as long as funds are available.
- Tuition Payment Incentive: 3% discount on net tuition if paid-in-full by July 23rd.
- Extended School Day Program: This program will be offered for grades K through 6. Families are encouraged to sign up for this service during registration as space fills up fast. Pricing for the extended day program remains the same as last year. https://owensborocatholic.org/news/
- Just a reminder about upcoming no school/virtual days – March – 12 No School/No Virtual,April 2 – No School/No Virtual, April 5-9 Spring Break.
Regarding 2021-22 school year pandemic protocols, we will be following the science and placing the highest priority on the safety of students, teachers, and staff. We will provide updates every step of the way as we have in the past. We would like to once again recognize our prayerful collective efforts—parents, students, teachers, and staff—in achieving no school-based transmissions of COVID-19.
Should you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Nicollette Vizuet ([email protected]).
May spring usher in the final stretch of what will surely be a very memorable school year! Our efforts would not have been possible without your participation in all the ways we asked. We are most grateful for each of you!
Through the intercession of St. Joseph, I pray for each of our OC families!
Chief Administrative Officer
Owensboro Catholic Schools