Important Information for the 2021-2022 School year
Due to increased enrollment and childcare regulations, there will be a CAP on the number of students we can accommodate in our Extended School Day Program at the OCES K-3 and OCES 4-6 Campuses next year.
It is ESSENTIAL that you sign up for the Extended School Day Program DURING REGISTRATION in order to secure enrollment in the program. Full-time students will receive first priority.
Another very important change in payments for the Extended School Day Program:
There will be only THESE OPTIONS for paying for enrollment in the Extended School Day Program:
- PAY IN FULL on or before Friday, July 23, 2021
- PAY ~ on or before Friday, July 23, 2021 and the second ~ by Friday Jan. 21, 2022
- Via FACTS – this will be deducted from your designated account along with your tuition.
- Payroll Deduction – available to OCS employees only.
(3 or more days per week)
One Child – $1,236
Two Children – $1,982
Three Children – $2,728
Four Children – $3,473
(2 days per week)
One Child – $797
Two Children – $1,594
Three Children – $2,391
Four Children – $3,188
(1 day per week)
One Child – $404
Two Children – $807
Three Children- $1,210
Four Children – $1,613
Due to Staffing Costs, ALL children enrolled, Full-time or Part-time, will be charged regardless of attendance.
* Parents must designate the day(s) of the week the child will be staying if they are Part-time.
- Delinquent accounts may result in the child(ren)’s dismissal from the pr
- A late pick up fee of $5.00 will be assessed for the initial five (5) minutes after 5:30 and $1.00 for each additional
Two (2) or more late pick ups may lead to dismissal from the program.
The goal of the Owensboro Catholic Extended School Day Program is to provide a safe after school environment conducive to both the social development and the academic achievement of participating students.
The objectives of the program are:
- To develop good after school study habits through homework and tutorial assistance.
- To provide opportunities for students to interact socially with other students through structured activities.
Hours: 2:30-5:30 PM Monday through Friday on days school is in session.
There is NO Extended School Day Program on the LAST day of school before Spring Break, Fall Break, Christmas Break, and Grandparents Day at both sites, and the afternoon of the Christmas Programs at both sites, the last day of school year, and if school is dismissed early due to inclement weather.
Eligibility; Open to all students attending Owensboro Catholic Elementary School. Priority will be given to Full
Time users and to those who register for the Extended School Day Program at the time of their registration for School in MARCH.
Occasional care ($10 per day) will be accepted if space is available at the school site. Parents of occasional care must notify the school in advance of the day they wish to use the care to assure space availability.
All paperwork must be completed before students are accepted in the program.