The Owensboro Catholic Schools has a job opportunity for an Advancement Administrative Assistant in the OCS Central Office. This position is located at 1524 West Parrish Avenue, Owensboro, Ky.
Position Summary: Working under the supervision of the Director of Advancement at Owensboro Catholic Schools. The full-time hourly position (with some evenings required), oversees and manages all office procedures and other marketing/advancement tasks as assigned by the Director and President.
- Associate’s degree in business-related field preferred or high school graduate with five years office experience
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to relate to a variety of persons
- Capable of self-direction, multi-tasking, organization and prioritizing work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and design publications
- Experience with creating newsletters and other marketing projects
- Organizing volunteers for annual fundraising campaign
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Google Docs, etc.)
- Possess good writing and problem-solving skills
- Successfully complete a criminal history and background check
The Owensboro Catholic Schools are an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. All interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].