As you prepare for all the fun of Spring Break (either here in Owensboro or in some fun, sunny Florida town), be sure to consider the following:
- Did I get all of my children registered for the 2019-20 school year? If not, you have until March 31 for returning families before you incur a $200 late fee.
- Did I submit my needs-based tuition assistance application? If not, you have until March 31 for returning families. After March 31, returning families will not be able to submit an application unless suffering from a catastrophic situation.
- Did I check with my parish to make sure I was going to be parish sponsored (if applicable)? If not, call your parish to make sure you will be receiving a voucher, this needs to be completed by March 31.
- Did I get my parish verification form filled out and turned in (if applicable)? This is for our families from non-OCS supporting parishes (i.e. Holy Name?)
- Did I pack sunscreen, a good book, and money for ice cream?
If you need any help with registration or tuition assistance, please call 270.686.8896 – we are happy to help!