As we work our way through the registration process, here are some things to keep in mind:
Don’t wait until the last minute – we are here to help! Call Central Office at 270.686.8896. We know there have been isolated issues with being able to submit. Below is the recommended advice from PowerSchool, owners of the registration system OCS uses.
“… if a parent/guardian has satisfied all required questions and validations, and if the ‘Next’ button is still not clickable, you can have the parent/guardian filling out the form save and log out, wait a minute, and then log immediately back in and it should allow him/her to move then to they payment page. This worked for my test record. While this is of course not ideal, this is an option until we can determine the cause and resolve the issue.
1. Returning families have until March 31, 2019 to complete the registration process. Completed registration is defined as having completed and submitted registration, parish sponsorship obtained (if applicable) or parish verification obtained (if applicable). From April 1 – May 31 there is a $200 late registration fee for returning families. On June 1, 2019 the late fee for returning families moves to $300.
2. New families do NOT have a deadline to register for 2019-20.
3. Computers are available in Central Office if you should need to use them to register. Please note: call first to reserve your time 270.686.8896. Appointments can be made until 3pm each day.
4. All families, who are not paying in full, have until July 29, 2019 to set up their payments via FACTS – https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CZCJ
5. Families who elect to pay in full have until July 19, 2019 to receive the 3% discount.
6. Tuition assistance for returning families MUST BE SUBMITTED by MARCH 31, 2019.
7. New Families have no deadline for tuition assistance – however, we urge new families to submit as soon as possible as funds are limited.