We want to remind all returning families who are interested in applying for tuition assistance – Round 2 in the tuition assistance process has begun!
Round 2 applications will be accepted until March 31 for returning families.
Please note: if you are a returning family and DO NOT apply during this time frame, you will NOT be able to submit an application. The only exceptions will be for catastrophic changes that may occur.
To make it easier to fill out tuition assistance, please have the following documentation:
- Copy of your most recent Federal Individual Income Tax Return
- Copy of all current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Copies of all supporting tax document if you have business income/loss
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, etc.
- If you do not file a tax return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received
- All information is to be scanned or sent to FACTS as instructed
- If you need assistance filing electronically, contact OCS Central Office at 270.686.8896
*There will be no additional rounds for returning families. Unforeseen, catastrophic circumstances can always be appealed.
Disclaimer: It is important to note that the OCS Tuition Assistance Fund has limited funding. In this regard, if false, fraudulent, or incomplete information is provided to FACTS or any OCS school representative in the awarding of Tuition Assistance, OCS may, in its own discretion, make certain adjustments to the award(s).