Step Right Up & Purchase Your Tickets!
That’s right! Ticket sales are now open!
Go online and purchase your tickets for one of OCS’ best nights of the year!
Your $40 ticket includes entry into the event, buffet dinner, bidding on all silent auction items and DJ. Be sure to bring plenty of cash for the bar, games, blackjack, 50/50 raffle etc…
***Please Note – If you want to sit with family or friends, please enter whom you’d like to sit with or near in the comments/notes section and purchase tickets by March 10, 2019.***
We will do our best to honor all requests, but can not guarantee seating assignments unless a table of eight is purchased. Please contact Charlie Shelton with questions or to purchase a table of eight and he can instruct you by phone @ 270-681-0691.
When purchasing tickets you will be asked to Sign In:
- Click on “PURCHASE TICKETS” on the left side of the screen
- Select the type of Tickets and Quantity that you would like to purchase
- Click on the “SIGN IN TO CONTINUE” button that pops up
- Select “SIGN IN WITH EMAIL”.
- If you already have a BidPal Account, it will ask you for your password.
- If you can’t remember your password hit “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to reset it and Sign In.
- If you don’t have a BidPal Account it will ask you to create one. Simply follow the instructions.
- Once you are Signed In, it will ask you to enter your profile and credit card information.
- Your Cell Phone Number will be required so that we can send the link to the silent auction when it opens and reminders leading up to and throughout the event.
- Your Credit Card will allow you to immediately purchase tickets and enable a quick and easy check out.
- The BidPal software has been updated this is why re-entry of profile information is required again for this year, unless you have recently attended another Bidpal event.
- If you have issues or questions in regards to Signing In or Purchasing Tickets contact Charlie Shelton at 270-681-0691.
Kentucky Gaming License ORG0000100
Thank You To These Generous Auction Dinner Sponsors!
Kentucky Legend – Community Sponsor
Old National Wealth Management
Envision Contractors, LLC
Edward Jones – Rusty Burton
Durall Wedding Orthodontics
Charlie and Linda Kamuf
Nation’s Medicines, Hwy. 54
Bluegrass Family Allergy – Kelly S. Brauer, MD
Owensboro Family Eye Care – Marty S. Traylor, OD
Dr. Andrew Thompson, DMD
John E. Hammen DMD, Owensboro Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Meyer & Meyer, LLP
Moore Automotive Team
Friends of OCS
South Central Bank
Jones Insurance Agency
Pond River Steel
Western Kentucky Regional Blood Center
Old Hickory Bar-B-Que
It’s not too late to be a sponsor. Contact Natalie Hayden at Central Office 270-686-8896.
Bottles of Donated Wine Are Appreciated
We are still accepting donated bottles of wine for the wine pull. We ask that bottles have a minimum value of $15. Drop your bottles off to OCS Central Office.
Silent auction items are still be accepted. You may bring them to OCS Central Office!
Would You Like To Volunteer?
There are still several opportunities to volunteer for this event. Please contact Auction Dinner Volunteer Chair, Amanda Boarman at [email protected]