It’s the newest OCS PTO fundraiser yet! The Aces Fun Run! Only K-6 grades will be participating in the actual Fun Run. Look for your student’s pledgebook if you haven’t done so already. Register your K-6th grade student at FunRun.com and then you can start entering pledges from friends and family. Don’t have a student in the K-6th grade? That’s ok, YOU can help us meet our goal by making a pledge for your favorite OCS K-6 graders.
The pep rallies took place on this past Monday & Tuesday afternoons. On November 7th (Fun Run Day), students will complete 30-35 laps (35 laps max) around a #FunRun track to raise funds for our school. This is the only PTO fundraiser for our schools this fall – we will not be doing the candy sale or the letter writing campaign.
ACES FUN RUN PLEDGING IS OPEN!
Help us reach our Fundraising Goal – $24,000
Proceeds from the Fun Run will be used for technology, playground upgrades and water bottle filling stations.
K-6 Parent Action Steps:
- Register your student(s) on FUNRUN.COM on 10/29 for K-3 and 10/30 for 4-6.
- Reach out to sponsors by sharing your pledge link.
- All pledges and payments are made online.*
- Cheer on your student at the Fun Run on 11/7 at K-3 and 11/9 at 4-6.
Run and Done Collections
- EASY for everyone! Sponsors only have to sit down once to pledge and pay while our school collects more funds!
- Sponsors can either make a pledge per lap or a flat donation! If they make a pledge per lap, their credit card is charged after the Fun Run!
* Cash and check payments are still accepted. Must be turned in according to school policy. Your student will still get credit for the pledge or donation.
OCMS will be hosting a penny war fundraiser. Put your spare change toward a great cause. All proceeds from our penny war fundraiser will go to support purchasing a water bottle filling station, laminator, and an Ellison die-cutting machine.
Thank you for your support of our school! OCS K-8 PTO