Food Service Manager
Opening: Food Service Manager
School: Owensboro Catholic Middle School
2540 Christie Place
Owensboro, KY 42301
Description: We are looking for dedicated, responsible individual to serve as the Food Service Manager at Owensboro Catholic Middle School from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. each school day (schedules may vary).
The employee must:
- Be able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Have a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least five year’s work experience preferred
- Food Service experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Authorize employer to run Criminal Background Check prior to working
- Acceptable/Clear Background Check must be returned and approved by employer prior to working
- Complete Safe Environment Training prior to working
- After hired, candidate must complete Food Service training and Food Service meetings as required
Interested candidates may send their resumes to:
McRaith Catholic Center
600 Locust Street Owensboro, KY 42301
ATTN: Food Service Office
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider