The earning period of each scrip year is from May 1 to April 30.
During the 2017-18 school year, we are transitioning to an earlier deadline. Therefore, this year’s earning period is from June 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018.
So, the NEW SCRIP year will begin on May 1, 2018 and end on April 30, 2019.
This change will allow us to process rebates and be more in line with all other end of year financial reporting.
To Calculate your Tuition Credit:
Each OCS family agrees to generate at least $175 in profit through the scrip program. Once you have met your goal, 75% of every profit dollar is earned back by you as a tuition credit for the following school year.
- “Sign In” to www.shopwithscrip.com. (You are already registered through OCS, do not click “Register”)
- If you have never signed in before, you must email Lisa at [email protected] providing a username in order to receive a temporary password to sign in the first time. After signing in, you should change the password to one you will remember.
- Select the “Dashboard” menu tab
- Click “Family Functions” at the left side of the “Dashboard” page, then the “Order History” link listed below “Family Functions”.
- Your balance is shown as “Total Rebate for This Program Year to Date”, but this is not your final tuition credit total.
- All physical card or ScripNow purchases are listed as “Order Rebates”. Rebates earned after payment to vendor (i.e. Nick T. Arnold, doctors or dentists) are listed as “Voucher Rebates”.
- To check a balance from a range of dates, click “Reports” in the left column listed below “Family Functions” page.
- Use the following formula to calculate the rebate: Total Rebate – $175 goal x .75 rebate = Tuition Credit
- Parents of only seniors will receive any Tuition Credit as a final rebate payment (by mid-June, once all fees are paid.)