Fr. Bradley, OCS Interim Director, has hired Doris Waldeck as Interim OCS Assistant Director. Doris will work for OCS until the end of June.
- Served as Teacher (St. Mary of the Woods), Principal Catherine Spalding & St. Romuald, Curriculum Consultant for OCS, and Assistant Superintendent for the Diocese of Owensboro.
- While serving as Principal, she initiated the revision of curricula for the Diocese
- Served on KY Non-Public School Commission Ad-Hoc Committee in developing the accreditation process for Non-Public Schools of Kentucky
- While serving as Curriculum Consultant, led OCMS and OCHS teachers in aligning their curriculum 7-12
- As Assistant Superintendent, she continued with revising curricula and developing Curricula in areas where none were present and also provided guidance for schools in adopting textbooks for the schools.
- Served as Teacher Educator for the Kentucky Teacher Internship Program (KTIP)
- Served as University Supervisor for Student Teachers for Western KY University for DCPS, OPS, and OCS (13 years)
- Served on numerous accreditation visits across Kentucky- that included all Dioceses in KY
- Serves as accreditation consultant to diocesan schools (St. Mary of the Woods, Trinity HS, St. Paul, Romuald)
- Active member at St. Mary of the Woods – Whitesville
Welcome back to OCS Mrs. Waldeck!