2018 OCS Auction and Dinner
Dear OCS Families-
On Saturday, March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day☘️) 2018, green is the theme for our “Aces Night Out” dinner and auction at Brescia’s newly renovated Moore Center. Our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year is less than 6 months away and it’s time for auction committee sign-ups. This event is so much fun and most successful when we have plenty of people sharing the duties.
There’s a spot for YOU on the committee. Come alone or bring a friend!
We have volunteer opportunities for:
- Volunteer Chairs – Works closely with the Fundraiser Coordinator on all aspects of auction dinner.
- Decorations – Plans table decorations for the eveningand any added touches.
- Silent/Live Auction Procurement – Assist with all aspects of silent/live auction.
- Basket Creations – Help create silent auction baskets and make them pretty for display.
- Logistics – Organized person to keep the night moving and running on time.
- Tickets and Seating – Organize ticket sales and create seating chart for attendees.
- Mobile Bidding – Computer savvy individuals to assist with Bidpal use, check-in and check-out.
- Raffles – Help sell raffle tickets prior to the evening & the evening.
- Classroom Projects – Oversee all art projects K-6.
- Programs – Assist in layout and design of auction program.
- Set-up and Clean-up and more (I can’t tell ALL the secrets…).
There’s something for everyone wishing to get involved. Please keep in mind: Many hands make light work!
Interested in sponsorship or donating an item to the live/silent auctions as your volunteer commitment?
Please let me know.
Let’s make this the best year yet!
Interested in a committee? Please email Natalie Hayden at [email protected] or call 270-852-8030.
“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.” Hebrews 6:10
If you volunteered last year and plan to help again, let me hear from you too!
Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time, they have the heart! – Thank You!
UK Basketball Raffle Tickets
You will want to be sure to stop by any of our OCS campuses to purchase chances for tickets to the UK Basketball game on December 16th, 2017. Chances are only $5 each and the winner receives 2 tickets, one night stay at the Hilton Downtown Lexington, a $50 gas card and a $50 restaurant card. Drawing will be held at OCS Central Office on Friday, November 17th. Seats are located in the lower arena, section 16, row B, seats 7 & 8.
Raffle proceeds will support continued and expanded Digital Learning Resources such as: IXL Learning, Dreambox, Accelerated Reader, Lexia and more.