Wednesday, August 3, 2016
OCMS Orientation and Schedule Pick-up is 3:30 – 7:00 p.m. (Please note the time change from previous years)
7th Grade – 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. for school information and schedule run through with teachers (4-minute classes). Locker practice after!
8th Grade – 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. for schedule pickup.
OCMS would like to extend an invitation to all incoming 7th grade parents/students and to any new families (7th or 8th) that will joining us this year.
In order for us to begin our presentation and tour at 5:30, we are asking that you come a few minutes early to pick up your schedules and planners. This will help get everyone in the cafeteria and ready for the presentation.
OCMS BASIC SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- (3) packages of Loose-leaf paper
- #2 Pencils – (24 total)
- Package of Blue, Black, and Red ink pens
- Pencil Pouch
- (3) packages of Dry Erase Markers
- (5) XL book covers
- (2) packages of 3 X 5 note cards
- Headphones for Music and Technology class
- (3) sets of Tab dividers
- (3) – 1 ½ inch3 ring binders
- Scientific Calculator
- (5) – 1 subject notebooks
- (1) – 5 subject notebook
- Package of Post-it notes (3×3 or larger)
- (2) boxes of Kleenex
- (1) one bottle of hand sanitizer
- (5) Pocket folders
Each teacher will specify if additional items are necessary for their class.
Please Note: Any unpaid balances for books, fees, tuition, SCRIP, etc. must be made current in order to pick up class schedules. For unpaid balances, contact Kim Johnson 270-852-8032 or Karen Taber 270-852-8031.