Our God is an awesome God! His abundant blessings, bestowed upon us through your sacrifice and hard work, are manifested in the lives of our students every day and all we do. May all glory and honor be His!
You should have already received information concerning Pre-Registration for the 2013-2014 academic year. Pre-Registration will occur from Monday, March 4th to Friday, March 22nd, 2013. As you review the information, please note the following:
1. Pre-Registration – Currently Enrolled Families
- Enclosed in your packet you will find a Pre-Registration Form with your information pre-populated on the form with data taken from iNow. Please review the information and note legibly all appropriate changes, and/or additions of the form. You are highly encouraged to supply all requested information, including email addresses. Submit the completed form with the required $50.00 deposit and Parish Voucher (if applicable) to one of the school offices or Central Office no later than Friday, March 22nd.
2. Pre-Registration – New Families
- If you are new to OCS, please complete the Pre-Registration Form as completely and legibly as possible. Please supply all requested information, including email addresses. Submit the form along with the required $50.00 deposit and Parish Voucher (if applicable) to a school office or Central Office no later than Friday, March 22nd.
3. Please note the following from the OCS Tuition Policy
- It is imperative that you choose a payment option on page 2 (or back page) of the Pre-Registration Form and provide a signature in the Tuition Payment Plan Option section. If you unable to pay in full by Registration on Tuesday, July 23rd, you are required to meet your tuition obligation via ACH through FACTS. If you are a first time FACTS user, you can set-up your FACTS account on this site. Current FACTS users are encouraged to update their account for the new academic year.
- For those who submit a COMPLETED Pre-Registration Form by Friday, March 22nd, the $50.00 deposit applies toward your 2013-2014 tuition charge. To be considered COMPLETED, the following must be included – (1) choice of a payment option in the Tuition Payment section on page 2 of the Pre-Registration Form, (2) signature in Tuition Payment Option Section, (3)deposit and (4)Parish Voucher(if applicable).
4. An important note for all Parish Sponsored families
- To receive the Parish Sponsored Tuition Rate, it imperative that you attach the Parish Voucher provided by your Parish to the Pre-Registration Form when you submit it. It is the responsibility of the family to obtain and submit the Parish Voucher.
5. Extended School Day Registration
- The Extended School Day Program Registration Form is enclosed for those families interested in enrolling their students in the Extended School Day Program at either the OCES K-3 or 4-6 Campuses. Due to increased enrollment and childcare regulations, there will be a cap on the number of students we can accommodate. It is essential that you register for the Extended School Day Program at this time in order to secure enrollment in the program. Full-time enrollees (5 days per week) will be given first priority. Please complete the Extended School Day Registration Form and submit it with your Pre-Registration Form.
- It is important that you also complete the shaded Extended School Day Program section on page 1 of the Pre-Registration Form.
- Please chose a payment option in the Extended School Day Payment Plan Option section on page 2 of the Pre-Registration Form and provide the required signature.
6. Checklist on the back of the Pre-Registration Information Sheet
On behalf of all members of Team OCS, I thank you in advance for deciding to choose Owensboro Catholic Schools as your Catholic education partner. We are eager to serve you and your child(ren). Together, with Jesus as our foundation, we enter into a covenant where excellence in faith formation and academics is the only acceptable and expected outcome.
Do not hesitate to contact me or any member of the Central Office staff at 686-8896 with any questions or concerns. We are eager to be of service.
May God bless you and your family!